It's important to enable OTS to send you push notifications. You will be alerted to new assignments or important instructions, which will often arrive as push notifications.
Push notifications are notifications that "pop up" on your screen, like a text or a calendar reminder does, to ensure you notice them.
If you are using an Android device
- From the device's Home Screen, tap Menu > Settings > More > Application Manager.
- Under Downloaded, choose the OTS app.
- Select the checkbox to Show Notifications.
If you are using an iPhone or iPad
- From the Home Screen, tap Settings > General > Notifications.
- Make sure OTS app is not listed under Do Not Include.
- If it is, make sure the OTS app is included.
- Swipe right to enable push notifications.
- For the highest visibility, select Banner Notifications at the bottom of the screen.