Checking memory usage
To check how much storage space is being used on your iPhone, open Settings and go to General > iPhone Storage. All of your applications will be listed, from most memory intensive to the least, as well as a summary of available space listed at the top.
Close apps you're not currently using
If you have apps other than OTS running in the background of your device, they could be responsible for using data that will interfere with the performance of the OTS app.
To force close an app running in the background:
- Press the Home button (the round button below your screen) two times quickly. You'll see small previews of your recently used apps.
- Swipe left to find the app you want to close.
- Swipe up on the app's preview to close it.
Deleting unwanted applications
On your iPhone's home screen, find the icon for the app you want to delete, and press and hold it for a few seconds. It (and all the other icons on the screen) will start to jiggle, and a small "x" will appear in a grey circle by each. Tap the "x", then confirm you want to delete the app.
Deleting unwanted downloaded videos
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on General > Usage.
- The video app will be located near the top of the list (you may have to tap on the Show all Apps button at the bottom of that first list of apps).
- Tap on the Video icon, and you’ll see the videos and TV Shows on your device, along with the size of each video.
- To delete, tap the Edit button in the upper right, then the little circle-minus button next to the video you’d like to delete. This will trigger the red Delete button. Tap it to fully erase the video from your iPhone.
- Tap Done when finished.
Deleting unwanted photos
- Tap to open the Photos app.
- If it's not highlighted already, tap the Photos icon on the left of the bottom bar
- Tap Select (top right).
- Select the images you want to remove.
- Tap the Trash icon in the bottom right, and then hit Delete [x] Photos to confirm.