If you participated in a study and would like to delete/uninstall the Over the Shoulder app from your device, here are a couple of ways to do so:
Uninstall using your device's settings menu
- Go to your device's Settings menu > Apps or Application Manager (this may differ depending on your device).
- Touch the app you’d like to uninstall (Over the Shoulder).
- Touch Uninstall.
Uninstall using the Google Play Store app
- Open the Google Play Store app
- Touch the Menu icon > My Apps.
- Select the Over the Shoudler app labeled Installed and select Uninstall.
The settings agreed to at the beginning (locating and push notifications) will be disabled and the phone will regain the space used by this app. The Over the Shoulder app does not leave any active or passive software on your phone once you've deleted it.