There are several reasons why you may not be able to login to the OTS app.
If you're using an Android tablet, prepaid wireless device, or a device that been 'jailbroken'/ 'rooted,' you may encounter difficulty logging into or running the Over the Shoulder app.
1. If the OTS app downloads successfully, but you're having trouble logging in entering your password manually, try copying the password directly from the email sent from OTS to your smartphone.
2. If you're still unable to log in after copying and pasting the password from the email, there may be an issue with the device you're trying to use.
3. If your device isn't working properly with the OTS app, try logging into another device to see if your login information works.
- For a list of devices that are compatible with OTS app click here
4. If you try to log in and get a message to switch devices (see below), please click here.