There are two ways to download the OTS app. The first is through the invitation email from OTS Administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org) and the second is by performing a manual search in the Play Store.
NOTE: You must be registered in the Play Store to download apps. If you're not registered, please do so before downloading the OTS app.
1. Downloading OTS from the invitation email:
- If you were invited into an OTS study, you will receive an invitation email containing download instructions and your login credentials from email@example.com.
- Make sure to check your Inbox, as well as your Spam folder, for this email.
- Once you have accessed the invitation email, click on the Android icon (see below) to launch the Play Store.
If you are able to successfully launch the Play Store using the Android icon in the invitation email, you will see a screen that will prompt you to install the OTS app.
- Click Install
- Accept the Term and Conditions
- Select Open
- Enter your username and password
2. Downloading OTS manually from the Play Store:
If you are unable to access the download from the Android icon within the invitation email you received from OTS Administrator, you can still download the app manually by searching for "Over the Shoulder" in the Play Store (see icon below).
- Launch Play Store
- Click on the magnifying glass to perform a search
- Enter Over the Shoulder app in the search bar
- Select the OTS app from the list of apps
- Choose Install
- Accept the Terms and Conditions
- You will receive a notification once the OTS app is installed
- Select Open
- Enter your login credentials on the OTS login page