Checking memory usage
To check how much storage space is being used on your Android, open Settings and go to More.
To verify the available space for storage, please follow these steps:
- Open Settings and select Application Manager.
- To check the memory being used by each app, locate the app under Downloaded, SD Card, or Running.
Force stop an app to close in Android
If you have apps other than OTS running in the background of your device, they could be responsible for using data that will interfere with the performance of the OTS app.
- Select the app(s) using the most available memory.
- Then, select Force Stop.
Deleting unwanted applications
- Navigate to Settings. You can get to the settings menu either in your apps menu or, on most phones, by pulling down the notification drawer and tapping a button there.
- Select the Apps submenu.
- Swipe right to the All Apps list.
- Select the app you wish to disable.
- Tap Uninstall Updates, if necessary.
- Tap Disable.
Clearing app cache or data
- Select the App Info screen and hit both the Clear Data and Clear Cache buttons.
Deleting unwanted photos and videos
- Go to the Gallery.
- Select the photos/videos you want to delete (select multiple option to delete more than one).
- Press Delete (it will clear your gallery photos/videos).